SFCC: Quick Admit Application


Are you a current student at a university looking for summer school or specific transferable courses? Our Quick Admit process allows qualified students to skip some of our regular admissions processes, including placement testing.


If you are a non-degree seeking student looking for credit classes and self-pay, you may be eligible for our Quick Admit process. 
If you have any questions, please contact Admissions & Registration at SFCC.Admissions@sfcc.spokane.edu.

Note: The Quick Admit process can be used only once per year.
Disclaimer: Community Colleges of Spokane shares educational records within the district.
Community Colleges of Spokane does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, age, gender, marital status, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.

Personal Information

To comply with federal laws, we are required to ask for your Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). We will use your SSN/ITIN to report Hope Scholarship/Lifetime Learning tax credit; to administer state/federal financial aid; to verify enrollment, degree and academic transcript records; and to conduct institutional research. If you do not submit your SSN/ITIN, you will not be denied access to the college; however, you may be subject to civil penalties (refer to Internal Revenue Service Treasury Regulation 1.6050S-1(e)(4) for more information). Pursuant to state law (RCW 28B.10.042) and federal law (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act), the college will protect your SSN from unauthorized use and/or disclosure. If you refuse to provide your SSN, please write “REFUSED” in the SSN box above. Contact the CCS Business Office at 509-434-5275 with questions.

Ethnicity & Race Information

Providing information in this section is voluntary.

Citizenship Information


Washington State Residency Information

Effective July 1, 2003, Washington State law changed the definition of "resident student". The law makes certain students, who are not permanent residents or citizens of the United States, eligible for resident student status - and eligible to pay resident tuition rates - when they attend public colleges and universities in this state. The law does not make these students eligible to receive need-based state or federal financial aid. To qualify for resident status, students must complete an affidavit/declaration/certification if they are not permanent residents or citizens of the United States but have met one of the following conditions:
Condition One: (a.) Resided in Washington State for three (3) years immediately prior to receiving a high school diploma, and (b.) Completed the full senior year at a Washington high school, and (c.) Continuously resided in the state since earning the high school diploma.
Condition Two: (a.) Completed the equivalent of a high school diploma, and (b.) Resided in Washington State for the three (3) years immediately before receiving the equivalent of the diploma, and (c.) Continuously resided in the State since earning the equivalent of a high school diploma.
NOTE: If you meet one of the above conditions and would like to pay resident tuition rates, contact the college(s) you are applying to attend and request a copy of the 1079 residency form.

Veterans Information

NOTICE: Veterans may qualify for educational benefits.

Previous Education Information


Educational Goals

Certification & Submittal

By submitting this form,  I certify my responses on this form are true.