High School Graduation




We need your assistance in completing your student file. At the time your application was processed, you had not officially graduated from high school nor successfully passed the GED. Verification is needed, regardless of attendance at SFCC, and required to receive financial aid. If you have received a provisional contract, please do not complete this form. You will need to present your GED test scores to the admissions office. Please contact the Financial Aid Office (509-533-3550) if you have any questions regarding your financial aid status. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ANSWER EACH QUESTION.