|Save the Date!|
The fall fair takes place Saturday, December 5, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM at Spokane Community College, 1810 N. Greene St., Spokane, WA 99217.
| ||For more information, contact Chris Dunford. |
Information for Exhibitors/ Vendors
- If you would like to present your art, crafts, or food in the the fair, please complete and submit our Participant Application and Agreement.
- All rental spaces are close to a full 10' x 10'. We have some wall spaces that hold a longer space as well as shorter areas which may be slightly shallower, space in the Sasquatch meeting room against the South wall and West wall as well as East Foyer will be mostly wall space. Center-North and South Foyer corner spaces will also have some dimension differences. We try to place products in areas that will work best for each. The larger the product the more attention needs to size, furniture etc.
- Tables are $10.00 at time of registration
- Advertising will be done by SCC's environmental science-related student clubs, but we encourage you to contact, friends, family, co-workers, and all other entities with which you are involved.. Coupons or special flyers can be used for promotion.
- Security will be provided during the show.
- Two chairs will be provided in each space.
- Please familiarize yourself with the Vendor Information Sheet.