In Class Topics for November 13, 2006
1. What are the differences in the political issues over therapeutic cloning and reproductive cloning?
2. How do these issues relate to stem cell research?
3. What diseases can be treated by therapeutic cloning?
4. How many Americans oppose cloning research?
5. Does opposition to cloning and stem cell research follow party lines in the U. S.?
6. How do other countries view American concerns about stem cell and cloning research?
7. Who are the Raelians?
8. What could happen to the human race if reproductive cloning became common? Would this create a new “inferior” being?